Does your pet suffer from allergies or have a serious illness? Is he frequently under the weather, lacking in pep, or losing his usual stamina? Are you at your wits' end trying to find a remedy that might really work? Then it's time to "Do Something."
In the second book of this series, animal communicator Dr. Monica Diedrich not only gives you hope that your pets can heal, but she also provides a wealth of practical "how to" information.
You've no doubt heard the expression, "We are what we eat," but do you realize that's true for your animals also? The right foods, nutritional supplements, and herbs can make the difference between a vibrant and longer life for your pet, or a life filled with multiple health challenges and high veterinary care bills.
In this book, Dr. Monica shows you how to:
- Select the highest quality commercial pet foods
- Prepare a natural whole food diet for your pet, when you're on a busy schedule
- Monitor dietary changes
- Discover the effectiveness of herbs for healing your pets
- Easily administer herbal remedies
- Prepare and use herbal teas, tinctures, and elixirs
- Make rinses, compresses. poultices and packs to provide sweet relief
- Pre-test remedies before you buy them
- Engage your pet in fulfilling exercise opportunities
You'll also find lots of:
- A wide variety of herbs and their uses
- Essential vitamins, minerals, and nutritional supplements
- Foods all pets should avoid
- Nutritional support ideas for pets with major illnesses
Plus recipes for pets with serious diseases and other health challenges.