You can raise godly kids in an ungodly world.
As a parent, you want your child to be happy and successful. You might focus on their clothes, curfews, and crushes. But do you know that there is something more important to fight for—your child's soul? God gave you this child, and He will equip you to raise them. Don't let fear, shame, or anxiety make you feel inadequate for the task.
With practical, how-to wisdom, Jimmy and Karen Evans join their daughter Julie Evans Albracht to explore what every parent needs to know about:
· Finding your true purpose as a parent
· Setting the right priorities
· Protecting your family from outside pressures
· Allowing God's Word to determine your agenda
· Facing battlefields with confidence
Your child is a gift, and fighting for their soul is a worthy battle.