Part 2 of the world famous Moms on Call parenting books series by pediatric nurses and moms, Laura Hunter, LPN and Jennifer Walker, RN, BSN.
Over a million copies sold worldwide!
Congrats! You made it through the first 6 months! Ready to tackle the next stages? In our second book, we’ll guide you through everything you need to know for babies 6-15 months, including how to keep those amazing sleep habits going and navigating the upcoming developmental milestones.
• SLEEP: Develop and maintain amazing sleep habits
• ROUTINE & FEEDING: Typical daily and feeding schedules; sample menus and grocery recommendations
• DIFFICULT TRANSITIONS: When and how to transfer to the toddler bed; Weaning and the transition to the sippy cup
• COLD & ILLNESS: Common illnesses, what to do about it and when to call the doctor
• SUPPORT FOR MOM: Pairs with the famous Moms on Call 6-15 months online course
Here's what some happy parents had to say:
• “I can not say enough positive about this book! Because of the amazing amount of mama wisdom in this book series our littles have been sleeping through the night at just 3 months old. This series not only breaks it down for first time parents but puts it in a way that doesn’t make you feel stupid or incapable. You NEED this series!!!!!” – Renee S.
• “Great book providing information you need without a bunch of fillers. I am a first time Mom so this really helped. My child sleeps through the night and is such a happy guy!” – Amy E.
• “What would I do without this book? Idk. First time mom and this has answered so many questions. I’ve stuck to the schedule and have had my baby sleep through the night since she was 2 months. Grateful to be able to have this part 2 book to help guide me.” – Arianna C.