In Golf: The Ultimate Mind Game, nationally recognized golf instructor Rick Sessinghaus maps out the mental and emotional skills needed to perform your best — on and off the golf course. This is a short, easy-to-read book packed with simple, transformational tips and tricks to help you take your game to the next level and refine it over a life-time.
This book is both straightforward and enlightening as it reveals the crucial steps toward success, from preparation to execution and, of course, how to respond to any golf shot! By tackling the mental game, Rick instills in his readers more confidence with the flip of each new page.
ENJOY GREAT GOLF NOW!
• Stay focused and block out distractions
• Develop confidence in your abilities
• Embrace pressure to play your best when it matters most
• Reconnect with why you play so you can enjoy it
• Develop a training program for your mind, body, and swing
MORE ABOUT RICK
Today, Rick Sessinghaus is known as “Golf’s Mental Coach.” His coaching has helped top junior, collegiate, and professional golfers reach new levels of performance. He is an Instructional Editor for Golf Tips magazine and can be seen on Fox Sports Network as a mental game contributor. His work has been featured in national golf magazines and used by leading golf instructors across the country as the “best resource to improve your mental game.”
• Member of the PGA (Professional Golfers Association of America)
• Certified Golf Fitness Trainer with TPI (Titleist Performance Institute
• Advisory Staff Member for Wilson Staff Co.
• Certified Master Trainer of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
• Mental Game Certified Professional
• Trained to administer/evaluate the TAIS (The Attentional and Interpersonal Style inventory), which has been used with Olympic athletes, CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies, high ranking military personnel, and many others looking to improve their performance.
• 2008 Southern California PGA Metro Teacher of the Year
• Director of Instruction for Chevy Chase Country Club in Glendale, CA
• Named Golf Tips Magazine Top 25 Instructors in America